[linux-audio-user] regarding the 2nd Book Of Linux Music & Sound

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 11:43:27 EST 2006

Michael T D Nelson wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Also, lots of proof-reading! I'll happily volunteer myself for some.

Hi Michael:

  Thank you for your offer. I should clarify the matter of proofing,
particularly since many people have offered to proof-read the completed
material.

  No Starch will of course provide primary editing and proofing, but I'd
also like to introduce some mechanism for the community's input. It
would ensure higher technical accuracy and would also be more likely to
guarantee more timely material.

  We'll figure out something re: community proofing. I'll be sure to
bring it up when I talk with Bill.

Best,

dp