[linux-audio-user] A couple of questions

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Sun Apr 2 16:05:49 EDT 2006

> If you're a
> newbie and you're really serious about getting sound to work you're
> better off with Planet CCRMA or DeMuDi.

Both are really cool distros for audio stuff, but even musicians use a
computer for more than just audio stuff.

So my thesis is: Planet CCRMA or DeMuDi are temporary projects because
the other distros are not prepared optimally for audio work. If these
were, there was no need for specialized audio distros.

Best regards

ce