[linux-audio-user] midi note numbers

Erik Steffl steffl at bigfoot.com
Sun Apr 2 21:01:58 EDT 2006

Robert Jonsson wrote:
>>>    what are you talking about! one look at vi proves otherwise :-)
>> well, the vi-team surely includes a usability expert ;-) .
>>
>> vi really is simple to use; the user only needs to learn some simple
>> commands:

>> ESC
>>
>> :wq

   or shift-z-z (much faster)

>> and last bur not least
>>
>> :q!
>
> I get a feeling there's supposed to be some irony here, but I don't know what
> it is.

   I think we're all 100% serious here :-)

   (just in case you don't know about vi - it's an editor with interface
that is an absolute heaven if you know how to use it but a total hell
for any novice, I mentioned it as an example of an interface done by
programmers for programmers)

	erik