[linux-audio-user] A couple of questions

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 3 05:25:22 EDT 2006

Hi!

Alle 23:32, domenica 2 aprile 2006, Lee Revell ha scritto:
> The mainline kernel has good audio performance for the past several
> releases.

I can get 5.33 ms with a SBLive and a vanilla 2.6.16, on a PIII 866, with
Xruns at opening of programs, and being able to charge up to 90% of CPU. I
think this is  what you mean with "good audio performance":) I tried a
RT-patched kernel, but it was instable, and moreover I don't feel I need it.

Byez!

Carotinho