[linux-audio-user] Issues with fst and vst zombification

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:14:21 EDT 2006

Hello list,

I need some help with fst.  I've installed Wine and fst per the
instructions, and some vst instruments run just fine.  Others, like
MrRay73 and OrganizedTrio, zombify immediately when they are started.
fst only reports that the plugin has zombified, and disconnects from
jack.  Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this?  Does fst keep
a log somewhere that I can check for the specific reasons why a plugin
zombifies?  If there are build options for fst that will direct it to
be more verbose, that would be fine too.

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com