[linux-audio-user] Muse timing and Rosegarden crashing X

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 5 03:38:28 EDT 2006

Ok, I found the source of my problems with Rosegarden: the crash seems
to be related to using the Nvidia proprietary drivers (with the open
source driver it doesn't happen... maybe it is related to the kernel
with Real Time preemption patches that I'm using). The corrupted display
is gone in version 1.2.3 (sorry for not double checking this).

The timing problem with Muse is still there...