[linux-audio-user] Hiding tracks in Ardour

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 5 17:02:29 EDT 2006

Hi!

I remember that a similar question has been asked before on this list, but I
can't retrieve it in the archives: when I hide a track in Ardour, well, it
disappears. But where else can I make it reappear? The manual talks about a
track listing on the left of the editor windows... but how come that I can't
find it? This is driving me crazy, since I feel so stupid!:)

Thanks in advance!:)

Carotinho