[linux-audio-user] Re: regarding the 2nd Book Of Linux Music & Sound

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Fri Apr 7 11:35:12 EDT 2006

>From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com>
>
>wasn't the true reward anyway, so perhaps there's a way to turn it into
>a community-based work.

Making it freely available would be a good idea.
Something which can be modified later when all software evolves.

More so if it is only publisher getting all the money. With consequence
that the book is not read by people who we wish to read it. When
a book is freely available, people may browse it just because they
are curious.

Are you able to place the text available with a free license?
If we have to start from the scratch, then that should not be
a problem.

Juhana