[linux-audio-user] A new piece of music

Denis Alessandro Altoe Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 21:09:44 EDT 2006

On 4/8/06, fons adriaensen <fons.adriaensen at skynet.be> wrote:
> It sounds like it, but Beethoven's chord progression / harmony
> is a bit more complex, and that gives it a very different 'mood'.

Yes, for sure! But James said that the hint reminds the original and
the first thing that came to my mind was the Moonlight Sonata. It
seems that James took just the first part of the theme of the sonata
too.

This recalled something I got on my mind for some time... What would
the great composers do with the ressources we have nowadays? I mean,
I'm sure they would use these technologies, but how would be the
results? Of course, this can't be answared but it keeps me thinking...

Regards,