[linux-audio-user] Re: OT: Nerds are sexy

Brian Dunn job17and9 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 22:03:24 EDT 2006

Carlo Capocasa wrote:

>>Wow, your monkyhood is a startling confession indeed.  Just the fact
>>that you are able to type... i mean, it's not shakespear, but there is
>>only one of you, carlo, so that disproves some probability illustration
>>or another right there.  Get down with your monky self. : )
>>

>I'm pretty sure after listening to this
>
>http://www.christopherleestreet.com/ftp/random/dance_monkeys_dance.swf
>
>you will know more than you want to about the monkey world, and have an
>extra insight or two to boot!
>
>Carlo, buster of Bananas, Rocker of Rolls

Wow, that was anoyingly foul and childish. I wonder, to people take this
stance on life; ie that they are decendants of animals and therefore all
of their efforts are foolish and silly; in the name of trouth?  Where i
to play at that game, i could call him a monkey in need of something
brash and interesting to say to impress the other monkeys.  but to me he
really seems like a soul.  a hurt, bitter, sad soul with a paradime that
makes it safe to abandon Hope, and a need to bring others down.  because
why not? there all just monkeys, right?

ok maybe i got a little too serious, but this sort of thing matters to me.