[linux-audio-user] Edirol UA-25 issues with ALSA

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Sat Apr 15 10:08:43 EDT 2006

> Grrr, I am getting crazy with all my audio problems !

be patient, it's worth the wait :) .

I run jack (via qjackctl of course) with the following parameters:

/usr/local/bin/jackd -R -P83 -p64 -dalsa -dhw:2 -r48000 -p256 -n3

The only thing you need to adjust is -d, maybe -dhw:1.

BTW: alsaconf cannot configure your USB devices.

IF you try the following and it doesn't work, please send the output of:

cat /proc/asound/cards
uname -a
cat /proc/asound/version
The audio section of /etc/modules.conf