[linux-audio-user] rt kernel compile, lose wireless

greg gkjoyce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 20:28:38 EDT 2006

I compiled the -rt patched kernel in Ubuntu.  I think I did
everything correctly.  When I boot to it, it flashes something that says
"**********REMINDER*******" but I can't read the message.  Does anyone
know where or how to read this?  Also now centrino wireless does
not work in the new kernel.  I checked modprobe -l *ipw* and
those are there so I assume there's some command I don't know about or
something.  In recovery mode I also get a message repeatedly that
"/tty/syss0" (maybe not that name exactly) is not  a serial device.