[linux-audio-user] Edirol UA-25 issues with ALSA

Adrien DANIEL adrien.daniel at etumel.univmed.fr
Mon Apr 17 17:03:26 EDT 2006

Hi again,

In fact, that problem is very surprising. My UA-25 refuses to work
under DeMuDi testing (I reinstalled it, and it did not work better).
However, it worked under DeMuDi stable, but I did not kept it on my
disk, because DeMuDi stable is not synchronized with Sarge. So now I
use my UA-25 under Ubuntu Linux with the DeMuDi stable kernel and tuned
with the ubuntustudio.com website instructions.

It is probably not the best solution, but it works !

Cheers,

AD