[linux-audio-user] Linux Audio SIP Conference Room!

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Tue Apr 18 12:41:13 EDT 2006

"Lee A. Azzarello" <lee at rockingtiger.com> writes:

> I configured an Asterisk conference room

Maybe it would be nice with a wiki that explained a little about this
conference room would be nice. How to get connected and such.

The little info we need to put there might be suitable for the Hans
Fugal wiki.

Seems to be something wrong with the "Telephony/AV Conferencing"
link. I'll contact him about it.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m