[linux-audio-user] Re: First trip to Europe

Dmitry Baikov dsbaikov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 02:31:24 EDT 2006

Thank you all for you replies so far. Waiting for more ;)
Need some time to analyse all info, but now some quick answers.

Jens M Andreasen <jens.andreasen at chello.se> wrote:
> Given the almost unbeliveable long list of places to visit ...
:) You know, it's a plan. Flexible one. And for a month.
And I don't think we'll  travel again in a nearest year or so.

Frank, thank you for invitation, but it's nearly impossible for us to
be there at 18th of May.

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 23:32, Carotinho was like:
> Since when Russia is outside Europe?:)
Geographically it is inside, but it's not that easy to get visa.

It turns out we have to drop UK and Chezh since they are out of
Schengen zone and need separate visas. Switzerland is not an option by
the same reason.

Still trying to figure out the easiest way to get visa. The country we
get Schengen visa from should be the first country of our trip. Hope
it will be Finland. But it may be France.

Fons, thanks for your advice. Replaced Brussels with Antwerp. :) I
hope we'll get there.

Carotinho <carotinobg at yahoo.it> wrote:
> Ehi, what's the "?" after Milan?:)
Sorry, I know each country is very interesting and beautiful and needs
a separate visit. But we want to get the "taste of europe" and look
for places we'll want to study deeper.

Kind regards,
Dmitry.