[linux-audio-user] Re: First trip to Europe

olivier lestercolza at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 20 07:50:49 EDT 2006

>The french consular service are not really speedy
when >it comes to
>visa's. I'd avoid them.
french administration is a big mess, try other options
in the same time ...

>I'm curious: Is hitchhiking legal in Europe ?

that's legal, at your own risk,
but assurances company make problems to the trucks,
and to the professionnals drivers,
they don't bring you anymore,
and in the highway you can't be on the road or the
peage,
just before the peage, or on the rest area.
that's not easy as it was,
I'm not talking about social enginering just for fun ;-)