[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] No More Specimen

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Apr 20 19:00:29 EDT 2006

Dana Olson wrote:

>The point is, it has been reliable for thousands of projects, including
>several of my own. Where is Specimen's page right now? Nowhere. If it
>was on SourceForge, we'd all be able to get to it.
>
>I was merely offering a suggestion to benefit the community as a whole,
>but you all see fit to ridicule me. That's great, thanks.

Sorry, Dana, I certainly wasn't ridiculing you. Unfortunately, your
suggestion came at a time when SF has been a beeyatch to work with over
the last month or so. See the Csound list, the Common Music list, and so
on. And this isn't the first time they've been a pain.

Apologies extended. The irony was in my face and I did not resist
temptation. I rarely do: I never know if it'll come again... ;)

Best,

dp