[linux-audio-user] jackEQ-0.4.1 released

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Apr 25 19:33:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

It's fairly straightforward.

------------
Each channel has stereo i/o which can be connected in four ways:

- Directly
- To an aux send 1/2
- To the master channel with xfade
- To the monitor out pre gain

Aux send slider/meter controls the input volume. Input is sent direct to
master and can also be sent to monitor pre gain.

In total there are 16 possible input/output connections.

If necessary you can also connect directly to the monitor and master
inputs from any other JACK app.

FYI, I intend to add support for LASH and OSC/midi controllers.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com