[linux-audio-user] Dave Phillips tutorial vst+linux

Benjamin Fabricius benjamin.fabricius at lawo.de
Wed Apr 26 04:58:37 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I tried to reach Dave Phillips because I am lookin for his vst+linux
tutorial.

This was the emails content
--
Hi Dave,

I found your email address on the linux audio user list and I hope you
are the Dave Phillips I wanted to reach. I just started developing a vst
server on basis of linux and wanted to take a look at your vst+linux
tutorial. Quicktoots seems to be down since a couple days at least I've
been served 404s whenever I try to visit links that reference your tut.
Is it hosted anywhere else or could you forward me this tut in any other
form?

I would be much obliged if you were able to help. I am aware of your
comment that the tut is no longer being maintained since fst and dssi
seem to be favored but I wold like to compare the different aproaches
that have been taken in the past.

Thanks for your support and if you should not be the author of this tut
I appologize for having wasted your time.

So long,
Benjamin Fabricius
Lawo AG, Germany
--

Can anyone help me out here? An help is welcome.

Regards,
Benjamin Fabricius
Lawo AG, Germany