[linux-audio-user] looking for link to reel-to-reel comparisons

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Fri Apr 28 18:05:25 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 16:34 -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 08:43:04PM +0100, Folderol wrote:
> > On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:24:57 -0400

> > > Thanks, guys! :)
> >
> > Mmm. Brings back old memories :)
>
> That along with http://www.endino.com/archive/arch2.html
> is very interesting.

    Good one Paul.  This is, of course, why I like my 30 watt class A
tube amp ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744