[linux-audio-user] XMMS and Firefox (or Flash?) not playing along nicely

Johannes Mario Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Sat Aug 5 06:30:03 EDT 2006

By the way, version 9 of Flash Player for Linux is going to use ALSA and
lots of other cool stuff:

http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2006/07/api_review_1.html

It seems this is gonna be a very much better flashplayer than we've had
in the past... (Not that I like Flash, though...)

-johannes.

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.friwebteknologi.org