[linux-audio-user] so.... u wish to hear something completely horrible

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sat Aug 12 10:32:33 EDT 2006

Ron,

I haven't heard it but,

====================
if (it was mixed live on tX)
	then it is a DJ mix which can be considered in certain circumstances,
an original work;

On top of that(until it makes money or gets significant international
exposure and airplay){
	the labels who own the original tracks won't even know it exists;

the liklihood of that happening around here is slim to non existant.

So, If you are going to complain every time a DJ makes a remix then you
better stock up on coffee and get your toothpicks out to keep your eyes
open as you type ;P

Oh, Did I mention :-P

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.