[linux-audio-user] New Track

Jonty Needham jmn20 at bath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 12:24:37 EDT 2006

Many thanks to all you guys. I've installed JAMin and will proceed to
recut the track. Mucho helpful hints and pointers -- this list is a real
community, and the feedback I've recieved has been much better than I
thought it'd be. The next track (due out in n days) will be more of a
face hugger.

God Bless
Jonty

--