[linux-audio-user] so.... u wish to hear something completely horrible

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Aug 15 06:08:10 EDT 2006

Hi Andrew,

After listening to both tracks I can safely say no one has done that
before with those samples. Hence it is an original artwork in my book.

Personally I preferred the second track after about 90 seconds had
passed. The first 90 seconds are really irritating as the chipmunks have
no opposition and completely dominate the soundscape.

I think you had better control of the speeds and pitches for the second
track and the way you teased out the noises in the downtempo parts was
very pleasant to my ear. I especially liked the FX that you pulled out
in the last minute.

Thanks for sharing your live remix done exclusively with terminatorX. I
hope you inspire others to check out that fine program and look forward
to hearing more from you.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.