[linux-audio-user] so.... u wish to hear something completely horrible

Ryan Heise ryan at ryanheise.com
Wed Aug 16 04:16:17 EDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 01:08:16PM +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Ryan Heise wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 11:21:24AM +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> >> So, if I have no morals or don't subscribe to the same set of standards
> >> that you do does it mean I am a lesser artist than someone who does?
> >>
> >> Lesser person maybe but what has it got to do with art?
> >
> > You finally discovered my point.
> >

> Your point is a misnomer.

I made a point about copy rights, not about art.

It is still a point, and I would love to see a friendly exposition of
the issues surrounding it.

But... since you're not being friendly (if you don't know what I mean,
I could post a huge list of aggravating things which you've said), it's
my personal decision to step out of this thread.

--
Ryan Heise
http://www.ryanheise.com/