[linux-audio-user] Commercial audio software on Linux

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sat Aug 19 06:03:12 EDT 2006

Hi Davy,

I'm not sure how many people would want to purchase it but if it fills a
specific niche then you may have a market in the cross platform arena.
ie anyone can use it and share their sessions on multiple platforms
without having to export tracks.

You may also find that there will be some assistance from the more
professional developers to port it if you are not able to justify the
time to do it all by yourself.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.