[linux-audio-user] Commercial audio software on Linux

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladolidt at terra.es
Sat Aug 19 10:41:51 EDT 2006

Dave Phillips escribe:
> Me, I have no personal objection to $$ for software. If your app rocked
> in some way I needed, I'd consider purchasing it.

Are we talking of a closed sourced commercial app or an open sourced
one?

It must be remembered also that you could very well give the app for
free and get paid for the support. Configuring an audio workstation
from the ground up so minimal latency and maximum performance is
achieved is far from being obvious for the standard user.

BTW I think GTK is OK for a multiplatform, app, check out the GIMP,
Gajim and many others.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Dropping science like when Galileo dropped his orange!