[linux-audio-user] Just look at what you have done!

Drucer Ninetynine drucer99 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 17:37:39 EDT 2006

--- Drucer Ninetynine <drucer99 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Stephen Hassard <steve at hassard.net> wrote:
>
> > I've transcoded the video using VideoLAN Client,
> and
> > have uploaded it to
> > FileFactory. Hopefully this will give everyone a
> > chance to see it in action.
> >
> > http://www.filefactory.com/file/7dc303/
>
> Thanks Steve! But there are other videos also that
> are
> equally if not more impressive, especially this one!
>
> http://www.lionstracs.com/download/video/sounds.wmv
>
> Here's the list of the other videos:

http://www.lionstracs.com/site/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=35&catid=37&Itemid=59

..I converted the "sounds.wmv" file to "sounds.mpeg"
with MPlayer's mencoder. Should be playable with just
about any player now. This video demonstrates sounds.
You can get it here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/238e07/