[linux-audio-user] Audio quality

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri Aug 25 23:12:27 EDT 2006

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 06:53:33 +0400
"Dmitry Baikov" <dsbaikov at gmail.com> écrivait:

> I think even any M-Audio card will have better quality than of a
> typical hw synth.
> If we are speaking about digital synths.

  OK, so just to make it clear so that I can buy the right stuff, the
M-Audio card can reproduce sounds, is that right ?  I can have software
samples that I can use through software that can be played through a
M-Aduio card output jacks (I then believe left and right channels).

  So this would mean I don't need any Live! or Audigy or whatever car
dot hear the music I'll play.  I just have to buy a M-Audio card.
Then, which M-Audio card would you recommend for Linux ?

Cheers,
Al