[linux-audio-user] Just look at what you have done!

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sun Aug 27 13:53:55 EDT 2006

On Thursday 24 August 2006 19:56, carmen was like:
> > Check this out!
> > http://www.lionstracs.com/download/video/piano.wmv
>
> Requested video codec family [wmv9dmo] (vfm=dmo) not available.
> Requested video codec family [wmvdmo] (vfm=dmo) not available.
>
> soo.. have they heard about theora? maybe theyll like it as much as ardour

The developers of the software have, this part of the website was
unfortunately created by a different team. It may well be worth emailing
lionstracs and politely pointing out that using microsoft formats makes them
look a bit silly. The development team will probably thank you for this. ;)
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.