[linux-audio-user] Some Random Thoughts

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed Aug 30 23:33:38 EDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 03:54:22PM +0100, Folderol wrote:
> I'm sometimes surprised by the opinions of friends, both positively and
> negatively.

I have noticed this too, especially when producing work in the live
format. The best gigs are when you (the performer) and the audience,
both like the show, but it often happens that you don't like the show
and the audience does, or visa versa. De gustibus non est disputandum.

I have been thinking of submitting my own music to one of the most
common capitalist tests of popularity; selling it.

Speaking of which, if your music is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 license and you offer it for
free download, you are still allowed to make a CD of that music and sell
it online, right?

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx
http://mccormick.cx