[linux-audio-user] Audio quality

Dmitry Baikov dsbaikov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 13:43:26 EDT 2006

On 8/30/06, Paul Coccoli <pcoccoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> This isn't a fair comparison.  As others have stated, the delta 66
> doesn't have a headphone amp and the indigo does.  You also don't
> mention what the indigo sounded like through the same active speakers
> as the delta.

Frankly speaking, I do not remember. And do not want to test it all
again, because of:

> I really doubt there could be that much difference.  The indigo is
> comparably priced to the delta (and lacks the delta's balanced I/Os,
> AFAICT).

You are possibly right.

It seems to be one of the numerous threads on LAD I replied to recently,
where it was better for me to just read and keep silence :)

That's what sitting home for a week (influenza) without any talking
is doing with me :)

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,
Dmitry.