[linux-audio-user] Linux soundapps site final update

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Dec 6 17:31:25 EST 2006

Greetings:

As I announced on the LAD/LAU mail lists I will soon put a new edition
of linux-sound.org online. This one will be the last edition for the
foreseeable future. I hope to see the community take over the site and
its maintenance, but for this last publication I have a request for all
developers:

  If you have any software listed on http://linux-sound.org please take
a look to see if your preferred URL is listed. If you have software you
would like to see listed there, send me its URL as soon as possible.
Ditto for logos. I'm going through every page on the site, culling dead
links and correcting bad addresses. It takes time, so I'll be putting up
the corrected pages over the next week or so. The latest New Additions
is already up, and I've already corrected some pages (dsp.html took all
day today), but I'll delay an official announcement until all pages have
been emended.

The site will remain online and unmaintained until it's replaced by
something better or I just get tired of looking at it. So, send
corrections, logos, etc. to me directly at dlphillips at woh.rr.com if
you'd like your stuff listed so people might actually find it. :)

Best,

dp