[linux-audio-user] [ANN] GLASHCtl 0.4.0

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Thu Dec 7 18:17:17 EST 2006

Lars Luthman wrote:
> This is a simple applet for controlling the LASH Audio Session Handler.
> When you run it it will appear as a small LASH icon in your
> "notification area" or "system tray" (if your desktop manager is
> compatible with freedesktop.org's "System tray" standard,
> http://www.freedesktop.org/Standards/systemtray-spec). This is typically
> somewhere in the panel in KDE or GNOME. There is also a front end for
> the WindowMaker dock (or compatible window managers).
>
> Changes since 0.2.0:
>
>   * A DockApp front end (thanks to Nedko Arnaudov)
>   * A "Recent" submenu for restoring recently saved sessions
>   * A "Connect" submenu for connecting and disconnecting JACK ports
>   * Doubleclicking session directories in the file selection dialog
>     restores the session instead of going into the directory
>   * The message window is removed
>
> Get it at http://dino.nongnu.org/glashctl

hi all,
i am trying to compile v0.4.2 and running make i get the following error:

----
Computing dependencies.............
*** You don't have gtkmm-2.4>=2.10.1, which you need in order to build
this software.
make: *** [check-pkg-deps] Fehler 1
----

so bad, there is no gtkmm2-4-v2.10.1 in debian, but i have
libgtkmm1.2-0c2a v1.2.10-8 and libgtkmm2.0-1c2a-v2.2.12-2 installed, so
that is not enough?
the version of libgtkmm-2.4 on my system is 2.8.8-1.

in /usr/lib i have:

gtkmm-2.0 and
gtkmm-2.4 installed.

according to README i only need "libgtkmm (2.10.1 or newer)".

am i now missing the right gtkmm version and have to wait for debian to
release, or is this some mistake in the code?
since i am using the older glashctl i really would like to update.

cheers,
doc