[linux-audio-user] Linux Audio Conference Continent selection

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 09:00:53 EST 2006

Hello Fons,

FA> On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 09:34:09PM +0100, nescivi wrote:
>> It has not yet been decided where LAC2008 will be, and we are open to
>> proposals for this.

FA> Who is 'we' ? In other words, how is this decided ?

ok, last year the TU Berlin proposed to host LAC2007 to the ZKM and
after some discussion with them, it was decided to make it so.
We had some discussion during LAC2006 with the people involved
organising the last LAC's about what the future would look like for
the LAC, but we have not come to a definite conclusion yet.
I suppose we will need to continue this discussion on LAC2007 to come
together to a good solution.

Sincerely,
Marije Baalman