[linux-audio-user] Software suitable for children

Bengt Gördén bengan at sunet.se
Sat Dec 9 05:21:40 EST 2006

Hi,

One of my colleges asked me about Linux audio software suitable for children.
I must admit that I never thought of that. Although I have children of my
own. My children play with our small studio and if theres a problem I'm there
anyway. But my college needs software that is more geared towards ease of use
and in his case towards children (not that fluent in English) in the age of
6-7 years. So if you have any suggestion it would be appreciated.

regards,

/bengan