[linux-audio-user] Software suitable for children

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Sat Dec 9 13:26:20 EST 2006

Yes Audacity would be a excellent program and if the 'features' end looks
a bit scary you could opt out for one of the earlier versions of that same
program...

Don't worry about the children handling it... their minds are nomt clouded
with so called 'adult logic' and what makes sense for then is so often the
correct way to go :-) Kids are amazing that way...

have a good day and a better tomorrow!

vince
ka1iic at prexar.com