[linux-audio-user] Delta 44

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Sun Dec 10 06:55:44 EST 2006

Alle 20:33, sabato 9 dicembre 2006, Rui Nuno Capela ha scritto:
> even with 0 (zero) channel count? :)

^_^ ok this did the trick, just a bit counterintuitive:)

I spent an hour last night to understand the meaning of the various channels
that appears when running jack, and I almost did it.
So, as far as concerning the writable ports, 1~8 are the PCM channels, and
9~10 is presumably the SPDIF, which is not actually present but shown by
envy24control.
On the other side, the first 4 capture lines come directly from the hw inputs,
11 ~ 12 seems to be the output of the digital mixer, but 5~10 are still
unknown to me:)

thanks you all:)

Carotinho