[linux-audio-user] Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Tue Dec 12 20:04:54 EST 2006

Well from what I've seen computers do the lighting, visual special effects,
pyro etc etc  Most of the group people have two or three foot tall 19 inch
wide relay racks for their special effects equipment...   but are run into a
common analog mixing board  to the amplifiers...

I have had a number of close ups of a number of different setups too...

vince
ka1iic