[linux-audio-user] Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Thu Dec 14 09:00:27 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

I couldn't wait... <heh>  I got into the problem machine and removed the FLAC
fills to a dummy dir and xmms is back on-line...

As for glibc or any of the primary libs...  I did the same thing you mentioned
many years ago too...  I haven't had this much fun since the days of fooling
with the IBM 360...

Thanks again!

vince