[linux-audio-user] lashd wows, fst and qsynth

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Dec 14 18:59:51 EST 2006

Brian Dunn wrote:
> Another issue is qsynth.  I'm running a lash enabled fluidsynth that
> works correctly, (but it doesn't rename itself in lash so you get this
> ugly random name) but when i use qsynth it doesn't join lash. :(
>
> versions:
>
>  qsynth --version
> Qt: 3.3.6
> qsynth: 0.2.5
>
> fluidsynth --version
> FluidSynth 1.0.7

AFAICT qsynth is not lash enabled. Is there a real need for it? I can
only find the one for jack/alsa connections recall, for which I've been
using qjackctl patchbay since its very own inception ;) FWIW all other
qsynth state is preserved as its own, as usual.

However, if there's any sufficient demand for it, I believe some lash
enabling patch to qsynth is not that really hard to put up. Someone
could just borrow the fluidsynth's one and bring it to me?

Cheers.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org