[linux-audio-user] Attracting more Linux audio developers

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Fri Dec 15 00:13:12 EST 2006

Bengt Gördén <bengan at sunet.se> writes:

> Why not just use Wikipedia as the main wiki?

It's an excellent idea and I've mentioned it before;). I'd like to
hear the the views of the person who created the new audio wiki and
some comment from Hans Fugal.

Is it possible to agree on this?, then have Ivica point to the
starting page of it on his site.

Do we really need three wikis' when there is no conflicting view?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m