[linux-audio-user] Re: Wiki

Nedko Arnaudov nedko at arnaudov.name
Fri Dec 15 20:58:16 EST 2006

Personally I agree with Esben Stien, that not requiring registration is
better. I beleive that we can manage spam. If we fail - registration can
be enabled. If both wikis (one requiring and one not requiring
registration) exist I'd prefer the linuxauido.org one, because having
common place is more important that registration barrier. If we end with
one not requiring registration it will be good option to have a bot
posting messages about changes in wiki to irc. If there is a rss feed I
have ready for use solution - a supybot that can be used.
--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>