[linux-audio-user] Ardour's click

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Thu Dec 21 19:03:58 EST 2006

Folks,

  How can I hear Ardour's click signal ?

  I'm using a MAudio 1010LT and once the click button is pressed in
Ardour I can see a corresponding signal in envy24control PCM Out 5
view meter.  And in fact, the click out in connected to playback5 in
qjackctl.  Raising the volume of the PCM Out 5 does nothing.  Do I
have to run a physical wire from that 1010LT output to benefit from
this option?  If so, I only have a pair of stereo speakers connected to
outputs 1 and 2.

Thanks,
Al