[linux-audio-user] OT: The Natural World and the Supernatural World

The Other sstubbs at shout.net
Mon Dec 25 12:57:48 EST 2006

12/25/06

Hello Carlo,

It was interesting to read the thoughts from the philosophers you
mentioned.  Thanks.

But I was picking up a thought that the human being is the highest
power in his universe.  Was I incorrect in that conclusion?

I've learned (formal training as a mining engineer, one of the most
pragmatic occupations around) that there is a natural world in which
you can empower yourself; through the techniques you've mentioned.

And through marriage (31 years to a paranormal), I've learned (from
personal observation) that there is a supernatural world.

In the supernatural world, the human being is not at the top of the
food chain.  External forces in the supernatural world can have a
direct impact on a human's actions in the natural world.

Did the philosophers you've read also discuss what to do when the
supernatural effects the natural?

My hypothesis is that evolution is slowly taking us closer and closer
to direct contact with the supernatural world.  Have these
philosophers any ideas on how to cope with this situation?

Thanks Carlo,
"The Other" Stephen Stubbs