[linux-audio-user] Frontier Design Tranzport Wireless DAW Controller

Brett W. McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:09:49 EST 2006

On 12/27/06, Mike Taht <mike.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> I love this device, and I have been working on improving that driver
> somewhat. Patches to current svn are at:
> http://tracker.ardour.org/view.php?id=1343

Very nice... the Tranzport worked out of the box for me with Ardour (I
just had to add the couple of config files as described in the Ardour
manual), and all of the basic functions (select track, play, rewind,
arm for recording, etc) worked beautifully. I just built a pair of
isolation booths in my basement studio and the Tranzport is going to
seriously rock with them.

-- Brett