[linux-audio-user] music made with linux

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Dec 30 16:01:23 EST 2006

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 20:33:27 +0100
Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Florian Schmidt wrote:
>
> > Luckily i don't speak danish and thus wasn't offended by the religious
> > content :)
>
> :-)
>
> Well, it's not *that* hardcore, just a simple song about letting peace
> and quiet heal wounds of the soul.

Even without knowing the words It definitely has that sort of
atmosphere.

> > P.S.: Who's the singer?
>
> My wife...

You are a very lucky man!

I like this very much. I would suggest that the bass is a bit strong,
but that is when listening on quite substantial speakers. It might sound
less forward on more budget equipment.

I would suggest that you tag it so we can identify it in years to
come :) even if it is still in development.

--
Will J G