[linux-audio-user] Unfinished song - Need opinions

Carotinho carotinobg at yahoo.it
Sun Dec 31 12:51:25 EST 2006

Hi all!
I've uploaded a song I'm working on at

http://www.archive.org/details/carotinho_dontlook

It's a cover of "Don't look any further" by M-People. It hasn't yet a vocal
part, my singer is due to record her part sometime next year. I've already
mastered that with Jamin, just to try, so I'd like opinions about every
aspect:) A friend of mine is currently listening to it for an eventual guitar
part, even if I'm a bit afraid since he usually plays metal:)

I've used Tutka, Rosegarden, Hydrogen, Fluidsynth w/Qsynth, Ardour, Jamin,
Zynaddsubfx.

Byez!
Happy New Year:)

Carotinho