[linux-audio-user] Some various questions about system configuration..

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Thu Feb 2 12:48:11 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 10:23 -0500, Dana Olson wrote:
> I am hoping Dapper shatters my expectations, considering
> they're pitting it against Vista and want it to be very extra
> polished. I guess time will tell.

If they want to pit it against Vista they'd better get off their butts
and get streaming video in Firefox working.  75% of the time I just get
that damn "Plugin Finder" and then when I click it of course "No
suitable plugin could be found".

Desktop Linux is a joke if stuff like this still won't work...

Lee