[linux-audio-user] Some various questions about system configuration..

Fri Feb 3 14:15:42 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 04:28 +0000, tim hall wrote:
> On Thursday 02 February 2006 20:27, Paul Davis was like:
> > On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 15:52 +0000, tim hall wrote:
> > > However DeMuDi began around 2001and owes a lot to the early work of
> > > people like Nicola Bernardini Marco Trevisani, Gunter Geiger, Dave
> > > Phillips, Paul Davis, Francois Dechelle, Georg Greve, Stanko Juzbasic,
> > > Giampiero Salvi, Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu, Gabriel Maldonado and Andrea
> > > Glorioso.It began as
> >[MUNCH]
> > > Of course, I prefer to bow down in homage to the one true god of linux
> > audio distros, Mr. Lopez-Lezcano, who with no funding and no committees
> > has worked at least equal wonders as the entire Agnula effort.
>
> Whilst I wouldn't necessarily award Pablo god status (or anyone else for that
> matter), I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment. Not only has he done all
> that, but he has also found time to be very supportive of A/DeMuDi too. I
> think we still venerate him as a saint. ;)

Sigh... don't do this, it will be very very messy when my ego explodes.

If I actually were at that level of exalted status I would probably
still be staring at a nice (bigger) flat panel monitor, but with the
"contacts" I'd have I think the background would likely be quite
different (think nice balmy weather, surf breaking nearby, palm trees,
white sand, etc, etc).

:-p
-- Fernando